Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Your Love Is My Drug by Ke$ha - My #1 Favorite Song of 2010



Oh yeah! No mistake there! This song is my most favorite song of 2010! Tik Tok may be Ke$ha's biggest hit this year, but this was the song that got me dancing everytime - and became my happy song for months! I would literally be jumping dancing to it! It's also special since it's Laura's favorite song - and she would always request it from me, and I would acquiesce to her wishes. We would both be jumping up and down with the song - she on my bed, me on the floor - especially during its bouncy chorus! I even posted "Your love is my drug" on my Facebook status when the song was so special to me! Thanks Ke$ha for all your craziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment