Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Songs I'm Looking Forward to See in Kylie Minogue's Show: #5 - Get Outta My Way



Well, I couldn't resist looking at Kylie Minogue's setlist for her Aphrodite tour, and although there may be some changes here and there, the list I read should be the one she'll be doing in her show here on Tuesday night.

Anyhow, I realized that the five songs I'd most like to hear is in the first part of her show, so I'd better be in a party mood quick.

The #5 song I am looking forward to see is one of her hits from the Aphrodite album, Get Outta My Way. This song was a slow burn for me and it took me a while to like it. Eventually, it became a staple in my Ipod, due mostly to it's frantic chorus! I can imagine models do a quick sashay to the chorus of this song!

No comments:

Post a Comment