Nuffnang Leaderboard
Looking For An Artist?
Popular Posts This Week
-
Michael Jackson has an impressive 31 top 10 hits in the US. He's one of the few artists who has a top 10 hit for the last five deca...
-
I first heard this song very early of last year and although it charted in the OPM Myx Countdown, I was not able to vote for it since I wa...
-
Rod Stewart has seventeen top 10 albums in the US. 1971 - Every Picture Tells A Story (#1) 1972 - Never A Dull Moment (#2) 1975 - A...
-
Ayah Marar has one top ten hit in my personal countdown. 2013 Thinking 'Bout You (with Calvin Harris) (#8)
-
Sometimes, words are not enough to paint a picture, so I just leave you to enjoy these pictures of one of the hot boys ...
-
Zelle gets their third #1 hit in my OPM Top 10 this week, as Coffee Break, moves from #2 to #1. Unfortunately, there is no Youtube video o...
-
Nicole Scherzinger gets her fifth UK Top 10 hit this week, as Right There , zooms eleven places from #14 to #3. As part of the Pussyc...
-
The Pet Shop Boys get their 14th top 10 hit in my personal countdown this week, as Thursday debuts at #10. Example also gets his very ...
-
I bought this group's CD on the strength of their first single, 'Sama-Sama', a vibrant rock song with a perfect college vibe...
-
After a four year hiatus, Evanescence returns this year with a self-titled album which promptly debuts at #4 in the UK album charts. ...
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
My Favorite OPM Songs of 2011: #19 Sam Milby - Hindi Kita Iiwan
I actually didn't know that Sam Milby could actually carry a tune. Yeah, I know he had some albums and shows before but I never thought he'd have a song that I would actually like! Anyway, this is a very mushy song from him but I like it! He actually sings it very well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment