Nuffnang Leaderboard
Looking For An Artist?
Popular Posts This Week
-
I got an early birthday gift last week as I got to watch the Philippine Philharmonic Orchestra at the Vice-Presidential Box of the CCP...
-
KPop has been with us for several years now, but this week marks the first time a Korean song hits the #1 spot in My Personal Weekly...
-
Taio Cruz has five top 10 hits in My FABE Music Top 10 countdown. One of them went all the way to #1. 2009 - Break Your Heart (with L...
-
Alabama Shakes is an American rock band whose ascent into mainstream music consciousness has been compared to that of the White Stripe...
-
Well, this was the last show they did in Costa Rica , of all places, how cool is that! Anyhow, it includes their two biggest hits, Party R...
-
Jessie J performed her hit Domino during the Jubilee concert. Her gown looks weird and I guess her high heels prevented her from doing...
-
In lieu of their concert here in Manila later tonight, I came up with this list of the five songs that I love from this Irish band - ...
-
American country singer, Lee Brice, gets his first US top 10 album this week, as Hard2Love debuts at #5. Related articles Hot Thai A...
-
For the second week in a row, Tanya Markova's Da Facebook Song, is still my most voted song for the OPM Myx Countdown. Here are my ...
-
The torchbearer of angst in the mid-90s is now a first-time mother and her first single from her latest album, Havoc and Bright Lights, ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment