The Swedish House Mafia put on an amazing show last night combining a state-of the-art video graphic, laser and firework show with their equally thumpin' electronic dance music!! Manila's hard-core clubbers went all out in last night's incredible rave party!! I was happy to discover that I could still jump to the music although it was exhausting considering how many hits this group has! I haven't danced this crazily in a concert in a looonng time!
Nuffnang Leaderboard
Looking For An Artist?
Popular Posts This Week
-
OneRepublic gets their twelfth top 10 hit in my personal countdown this week, as If I Lose Myself debuts at #4. This was the band's...
-
What's a Boyzone concert without a tribute to Stephen Gately, whose sudden death in 2009 shook the pop world! There were eve...
-
The Irish boy band, Boyzone has three top 10 hits in my personal countdown. One of them went all the way to #1. 1994 - Love Me For A ...
-
Phil Collins drops six notches to #10 this week after it debuted at #1 in the UK charts, with his new album, 'Going Back'. This is...
-
Celine Dion gets her 47th top 10 hit in my personal countdown this week. She also has 22 #1 songs in my personal countdown. 1990 - (I...
-
I was actually one of those who were very surprised to learn that all the tickets to her show were already sold out. And I found...
-
Christina Aguilera gets her sixth top 10 album in the US this week, as Lotus debuts at #7. 1999 - Christina Aguilera (#1) 2002 - St...
-
Led Zeppelin gets their thirteenth top 10 album in the US this week, as Celebration Day debuts at #9. It also extends the band's ...
-
It was a double treat for rock fans last night as Evanescence and Bush played solid...
-
There have been some treasures from Maldita's debut album, and Selosa becomes their third #1 hit in my OPM countdown. Here are my t...
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Swedish House Mafia Concert Pictures Set #1
The Swedish House Mafia put on an amazing show last night combining a state-of the-art video graphic, laser and firework show with their equally thumpin' electronic dance music!! Manila's hard-core clubbers went all out in last night's incredible rave party!! I was happy to discover that I could still jump to the music although it was exhausting considering how many hits this group has! I haven't danced this crazily in a concert in a looonng time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment