Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Concert Review: Aerosmith Treads Through The Decades With their Hits in their Manila Show


I just came from Aerosmith's awesome concert at the MOA Arena! Steven Tyler sounded amazing! Every growl and wail and shout you hear in any of their hit songs was exactly the same intense growl and wail and shout you hear from all their hits from 'Cryin', 'Janie's Got A Gun, 'Amazing', 'Jaded', 'Dude Looks Like A Lady', 'Rag Doll', 'Sweet Emotion', 'Dream On' and of course, the classic 90s wailer 'I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing'. I have no pictures of the show though since I left my camera at home, que horror! I brought the wrong bag to MOA que estupido! It would've been fun to have pictures of Mr. Pouty Lips especially that there was a huge screen in the middle. I had the perfect seat for it because I was in the middle. Sayang! I just have to file the pictures and the videos in the memory of brain. Anyway, good thing was I was able to enjoy the show immensely since I was not bothered by taking shots here and there. Yun lang, I got a headache when I got home. Methinks the volume of the sound was really loud and the lights were turned toward us most of the time, it kinda hurt our eyes. Anyway, nothing that Biogesic couldn't relieve.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment