Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Monday, September 15, 2014

Mica Tops My OPM Countdown With Her Urban-Flavored Song


Mica gets her very first #1 song in my OPM countdown this week, as Heart Song moves from #2 to #1.  She keeps OPM urban music alive and well.


Here are my ten favorite OPM songs for the week ending September 12, 2014.


#10 Dello feat. Jacq Dionisio - Araw-araw (NEW)


Dello gets his very first top 10 hit in my OPM countdown this week as Araw-araw, his collaboration with Jacq Dionisio, enters at #10.  This is Jacq's third top 10 hit in a collaboration with another artist, outside of her band, Kiss Jane.





 


#9 Kamikazee - Kislap (#10)


Kamikazee's Kislap moves up one notch to #9. It's the band's fifth top 10 hit in my OPM countdown.






 


#8 True Faith - Pangako (#9) 


 True Faith's third top 10 hit in my OPM countdown, Pangako, moves up this week to #9.





#7 Urbandub - Hover (#8)


Urbandub's very first top 10 hit in my OPM countdown, Hover, moves up this week to #7.



 


#6 Imago - Kapit (#7)


Imago's Kapit is the band's first top 10 hit in my OPM countdown.  It moves up this week to #6.




#5 Nadine Ilustre - Para-Paraan (#5)


Nadine Ilustre's second top 10 hit in my OPM countdown, Para-Paraan, stays at #5 this week for another week.  The song is from her latest movie, Talk Back and You're Dead.





#4 Basti Artadi, Christian Bautista feat. Gloc-9 - Bagong Siglo (#6) 

 The collaboration between Basti Artadi, Christian Bautista and Gloc-9 moves up 2 notches this week to #6. It's Basti's very first top 10 hit in my OPM countdown, Christian's seventh and Gloc-9's eighth.







#3 Zsa Zsa Padilla - All Cried Out (#4)


Zsa Zsa Padilla's 12th top 10 hit in my OPM countdown, All Cried Out, continues to move up my OPM countdown.  It is now at #3.



 


 #2 Kilos - Basta Masaya Ka (#3) 

Local band Kilos first top 10 hit in my OPM countdown, Basta Masaya Ka, parks itself at #2 this week.


  

 #1 Mica - Heart Song (#2) 

 Mica gets her very first #1 hit in my OPM countdown this week, as Heart Song moves from #2 to #1.



No comments:

Post a Comment