Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Monday, July 25, 2011

Rediscovering Christian Bautista


I used to be a fan of his way back when he started.  I even watched his concert in Cebu in the mid 00's, which was held, strangely, in an SM cinema!  Anyhow, his star continued to shine because he did those remakes, which I don't really like.  Remakes are for the lazy, but I guess the public loved it (who could possibly dislike Jose Mari Chan's music!), so he proceeded to have more hits. 

Well, he's back at the top of the charts again with I'm Already King, which is a soundtrack song of an international movie he has made in Indonesia.  It's vintage Christian Bautista at his best, with his calm voice.  No surprise that his fans voted again for this, in droves!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment