Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Saturday, May 14, 2011

My Votes For This Week's OPM Myx Countdown: May 14, 2011


Well, pop is still king in my votes this week as three of the songs I'm voting for have the pop flavor.   None of the new songs have caught my fancy yet so I'm not sure how my votes will change as some of these songs fall off already.  Here are the four songs I'm voting this coming week -

1.  Frencheska Farr - Isama Mo Ako - 4 votes per day - definitely a slow burn song for me, but now, it's something that I like to hear.  I like her lush voice and she doesn't have to birit unnecessarily.

2.  Spongecola - Tambay - 3 votes per day - this song has yoyo-ed up and down in my personal favorites list - and this week, it's on the up again!  I just love the chorus!

3.  Somedaydream - Hey Daydreamer - 2 votes per day - finally, this song has reached #1 and the kids have discovered the song!  I still like it but I couldn't find this guy's CD in Astrovision =(

4.  Maldita - Porque - 1 vote per day - Still high in my favorites list - I still love the way they placed Chabacano lyrics in this song

No comments:

Post a Comment