Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sportfreunde Stiller Tops My Personal Countdown for the First Time

The German trio Sportfreunde Stiller gets their very first #1 hit in my personal countdown this week, as Applaus Applaus moves from #9 to #1.    It's the eighth non-English song to top my personal countdown this week and the second German song to do that.

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending October 11, 2013 -

#1 Sportfreunde Stiller - Applaus Applaus (#9)

#2 Rihanna - What Now (#3)

#3 Carrie Underwood - Quitter (#1)

#4 Tiesto - Take Me (#2)

#5 Train ft Ashley Monroe - Bruises (NEW)

#6 Akdong Musician - Bean Dduk Bing Soo (#10)

#7 Sade - Love Is Found (NEW)

#8 Marion Meadows - Whisper (NEW)

#9 Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know (NEW)

#10 Jay-z ft Justin Timberlake - Holy Grail (NEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment