Nuffnang Leaderboard
Looking For An Artist?
Popular Posts This Week
-
When this song was released middle of this year, it immediately became one of the most played songs in my Ipod. I love the energy that th...
-
Wiz Khalifa has five top forty hits in my personal countdown. Three went to 10 and one went all the way to #1. 2010 Black and Yellow (...
-
R. Kelly gets his fourteenth Top 10 album in the US this week, as Write Me Back debuts at #5. He also has six #1 albums in the US. ...
-
Body Jam releases are normally a good place for me to get my favorite songs. Interestingly, it took me sometime to like this song, but...
-
One of the most hardworking bands in the local music scene, Typecast, finally breaks through the mainstream with their song, Typecast, wh...
-
Colbie Caillat has five top ten songs in my personal countdown. 2007 - Bubbly (#7) 2008 - Realize (#10) 2009 - Lucky (with Jason ...
-
The nominees in this category include Sara Bareilles (King of Anything), Norah Jones (Chasing Pirates), Katy Perry (Teenage Dream) and Beyon...
-
Linkin Park has seven top 10 albums in the UK. Three of them went all the way to #1. 2000 - Hybrid Theory (#4) 2002 - Reanimation ...
-
Paul Simon has 19 hits in My Weekly Top 10 countdown. Nine of them went all the way to #1. This week, Wristband marks his return to my...
-
Liam Gallagher, lead singer of the British band Oasis, is coming to Manila in August, and his setlist is a mix of songs from Oasis and h...
Friday, December 24, 2010
Looking Forward to the 2011 Concert Season!
Well, 2011 is yet to begin but I already have two concerts that I'd like to see. In January will be the 1990s rap band Bone Thugs N Harmony. Then, on February 19, Taylor Swift will also touch down in Manila, as part of her Speak Now World Tour.
Anyway, for this year, I look forward to watching more OPM concerts. I will include them in my concert coverage as well, since I've discovered a lot of interesting local bands this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment