When the nominees for this year's Grammy award for Best Country Solo Performance were being shown on the TV, I noticed that four of the six nominees were hot, hot, hot! I already wrote something about Hunter Hayes so now, it's Dierks Bentley's turn - who incidentally, also performed tonight. I have been listening to Dierks music for sometime now and it's definitely one of country's best but I never noticed before how ruggedly handsome he was! I guess because he looks much better in cropped hair than when he still had curly hair - a look he had before.
Nuffnang Leaderboard
Looking For An Artist?
Popular Posts This Week
-
Ed Kowalczyk, former lead singer of Live, will have a concert here this Saturday, April 28, with the band, Vertical Horizon. This will, ...
-
The rapper Wale has one hit in My Weekly Top 10 countdown. 2017 - Colombia Heights (with J. Balvin) (#6) Here's the video of the so...
-
Tony Award winner Idina Menzel has one top 10 hit in the US. 2014 - Let It Go (#5)
-
Oh my God!! This is my most favorite video this year simply because of its message of tolerance. Thanks Marsha for spreading this message...
-
This video was taken in one of Jann Arden's concerts in Canada and it shows her fantastic sense of humor and her ability to self-deprec...
-
Luke Mejares has one top 10 hit in my OPM countdown. 2014 - Strange Flower (with True Faith, Carlo Magno, Ryan Armamento) (#5)
-
Sometimes, words are not enough to paint a picture, so I just leave you to enjoy these pictures of one of the hot boys ...
-
I'm not sure I would be able to watch the Backstreet Boys during their show this coming week. Money issues! How sad! Anyway, here ...
-
Kris Lawrence finally tops my OPM countdown this week, as Torpe, moves to the top spot. I haven't really followed much of Kris'...
-
After a seven year absence from the UK Top 10 , reggae dance hall performer, Sean Paul returns with She Doesn't Mind , his e...
Sunday, February 10, 2013
Dierks Bentley: Ruggedly Handsome Country Star
When the nominees for this year's Grammy award for Best Country Solo Performance were being shown on the TV, I noticed that four of the six nominees were hot, hot, hot! I already wrote something about Hunter Hayes so now, it's Dierks Bentley's turn - who incidentally, also performed tonight. I have been listening to Dierks music for sometime now and it's definitely one of country's best but I never noticed before how ruggedly handsome he was! I guess because he looks much better in cropped hair than when he still had curly hair - a look he had before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment