I just saw fun. perform at this year's Grammy awards and without fail, the band members, Nate Ruess, Jack Antonoff and Andrew Dost, were dressed in their very unique preppy hipster style! I especially like the sheen of Nate Ruess' shirt. It was in plain color but when the lights land on it, it looked like silk or silky leather - if there's such a thing! If I were just 20 years younger, this band's look would be the one I'd be wearing on the streets!
Nuffnang Leaderboard
Looking For An Artist?
Popular Posts This Week
-
Ed Kowalczyk, former lead singer of Live, will have a concert here this Saturday, April 28, with the band, Vertical Horizon. This will, ...
-
Oh my God!! This is my most favorite video this year simply because of its message of tolerance. Thanks Marsha for spreading this message...
-
This video was taken in one of Jann Arden's concerts in Canada and it shows her fantastic sense of humor and her ability to self-deprec...
-
Tony Award winner Idina Menzel has one top 10 hit in the US. 2014 - Let It Go (#5)
-
The rapper Wale has one hit in My Weekly Top 10 countdown. 2017 - Colombia Heights (with J. Balvin) (#6) Here's the video of the so...
-
Luke Mejares has one top 10 hit in my OPM countdown. 2014 - Strange Flower (with True Faith, Carlo Magno, Ryan Armamento) (#5)
-
Sometimes, words are not enough to paint a picture, so I just leave you to enjoy these pictures of one of the hot boys ...
-
Kris Lawrence finally tops my OPM countdown this week, as Torpe, moves to the top spot. I haven't really followed much of Kris'...
-
I'm not sure I would be able to watch the Backstreet Boys during their show this coming week. Money issues! How sad! Anyway, here ...
-
I was able to see two mildly different sets of setlists from Mariah Carey's Elusive Chanteuse tour. This is the one that I like bet...
Sunday, February 10, 2013
fun.'s Dapper and Fun Style
I just saw fun. perform at this year's Grammy awards and without fail, the band members, Nate Ruess, Jack Antonoff and Andrew Dost, were dressed in their very unique preppy hipster style! I especially like the sheen of Nate Ruess' shirt. It was in plain color but when the lights land on it, it looked like silk or silky leather - if there's such a thing! If I were just 20 years younger, this band's look would be the one I'd be wearing on the streets!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment