I would never mistake Hunter Hayes for a country act. There is obviously a disconnect on how cute he looks and the genre of music he's performing. His Justin Bieber-ish look would make it easier for him to be lumped among the many pop stars but no, it's country that he does. He hasn't quite made it mainstream yet but his talent is undeniable!
Nuffnang Leaderboard
Looking For An Artist?
Popular Posts This Week
-
The Voice Kids grand champion Lyca Gairanod has two #1 hits in My OPM Top 10 countdown. Sa Isang Awit moves to the top this week. 201...
-
You'd have to be living under a rock if you missed this summer party hit from LMFAO. The whole world was shuffling to this song for ...
-
Porter Robinson is an American electronic dance music producer and DJ , and this week, he gets his very first UK top 10 hit with Langu...
-
In lieu of their concert here in Manila later tonight, I came up with this list of the five songs that I love from this Irish band - ...
-
I am so looking forward to listening to new material from new Mommy, Alanis Morissette . She'll be back with her seventh album to ...
-
Well, this was the last show they did in Costa Rica , of all places, how cool is that! Anyhow, it includes their two biggest hits, Party R...
-
I got an early birthday gift last week as I got to watch the Philippine Philharmonic Orchestra at the Vice-Presidential Box of the CCP...
-
This was her dress when she entered the stage on a mechanical horse. From afar though, the horse looked real - at least to me ...
-
Local band Autotelic has five hits in My OPM Top 10 countdown. One of them went all the way to #1. 2017 - Unstable (#2) 2017 - Lang...
Sunday, February 10, 2013
The Very Cute Country Star Hunter Hayes
I would never mistake Hunter Hayes for a country act. There is obviously a disconnect on how cute he looks and the genre of music he's performing. His Justin Bieber-ish look would make it easier for him to be lumped among the many pop stars but no, it's country that he does. He hasn't quite made it mainstream yet but his talent is undeniable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment