I frankly did not notice Jason Fernandez's song Maria at first. It was in my OPM playlist for about four weeks when slowly I noticed how interesting the song sounded if played against the usual OPM pop mush that's in that playlist. It's great that this guy has a new album around so there is more to Maria that I can listen to! I am definitely getting the album and hopefully, find the time to review the songs in it and pick some of the gems, if there's any. I might also add him in FB just in case he has some shows to do. Would be interesting to see him perform his songs live!
Nuffnang Leaderboard
Looking For An Artist?
Popular Posts This Week
-
Ed Kowalczyk, former lead singer of Live, will have a concert here this Saturday, April 28, with the band, Vertical Horizon. This will, ...
-
The rapper Wale has one hit in My Weekly Top 10 countdown. 2017 - Colombia Heights (with J. Balvin) (#6) Here's the video of the so...
-
Tony Award winner Idina Menzel has one top 10 hit in the US. 2014 - Let It Go (#5)
-
Oh my God!! This is my most favorite video this year simply because of its message of tolerance. Thanks Marsha for spreading this message...
-
This video was taken in one of Jann Arden's concerts in Canada and it shows her fantastic sense of humor and her ability to self-deprec...
-
Luke Mejares has one top 10 hit in my OPM countdown. 2014 - Strange Flower (with True Faith, Carlo Magno, Ryan Armamento) (#5)
-
Sometimes, words are not enough to paint a picture, so I just leave you to enjoy these pictures of one of the hot boys ...
-
I'm not sure I would be able to watch the Backstreet Boys during their show this coming week. Money issues! How sad! Anyway, here ...
-
Kris Lawrence finally tops my OPM countdown this week, as Torpe, moves to the top spot. I haven't really followed much of Kris'...
-
After a seven year absence from the UK Top 10 , reggae dance hall performer, Sean Paul returns with She Doesn't Mind , his e...
Sunday, February 10, 2013
Jason Fernandez: Another OPM Discovery
I frankly did not notice Jason Fernandez's song Maria at first. It was in my OPM playlist for about four weeks when slowly I noticed how interesting the song sounded if played against the usual OPM pop mush that's in that playlist. It's great that this guy has a new album around so there is more to Maria that I can listen to! I am definitely getting the album and hopefully, find the time to review the songs in it and pick some of the gems, if there's any. I might also add him in FB just in case he has some shows to do. Would be interesting to see him perform his songs live!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment