I just checked the US album charts this week and the number 2 album came from this girl, Jackie Evancho. She was a complete unknown to me since I don't watch that talent show. However, I do watch opera but I am not an expert on that matter and this girl has that wonderful operatic voice that, if you don't look at her, you'd think it was an adult singing! I am also not an expert on child prodigies, but I think this wonderful girl falls into that category! A child prodigy in terms of her operatic voice! And all of us around the world are blessed to discover her talent and allow her to share that to the world. It would be fantastic what she could do with that voice as she matures and gets older. Should we opera fanatics be holding our breath?
Nuffnang Leaderboard
Looking For An Artist?
Popular Posts This Week
-
Tony Award winner Idina Menzel has one top 10 hit in the US. 2014 - Let It Go (#5)
-
Ed Kowalczyk, former lead singer of Live, will have a concert here this Saturday, April 28, with the band, Vertical Horizon. This will, ...
-
The rapper Wale has one hit in My Weekly Top 10 countdown. 2017 - Colombia Heights (with J. Balvin) (#6) Here's the video of the so...
-
Oh my God!! This is my most favorite video this year simply because of its message of tolerance. Thanks Marsha for spreading this message...
-
This video was taken in one of Jann Arden's concerts in Canada and it shows her fantastic sense of humor and her ability to self-deprec...
-
After a seven year absence from the UK Top 10 , reggae dance hall performer, Sean Paul returns with She Doesn't Mind , his e...
-
Luke Mejares has one top 10 hit in my OPM countdown. 2014 - Strange Flower (with True Faith, Carlo Magno, Ryan Armamento) (#5)
-
Well, just something for you to drool on while you're sucking on that lollipop. Even in his 30's, Joey McInt...
-
Thanks to Body Jam 73, the American-Canadian DJ duo of Duck Sauce gets their second #1 song in my personal countdown, as NRG, moves to ...
-
Josh Groban has eight top ten hits in My Weekly Top 10 countdown. Four of them went all the way to #1. 2002 - To Where You Are (#7) 2...
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Jackie Evancho - A Child Musical Prodigy if there was one!
I just checked the US album charts this week and the number 2 album came from this girl, Jackie Evancho. She was a complete unknown to me since I don't watch that talent show. However, I do watch opera but I am not an expert on that matter and this girl has that wonderful operatic voice that, if you don't look at her, you'd think it was an adult singing! I am also not an expert on child prodigies, but I think this wonderful girl falls into that category! A child prodigy in terms of her operatic voice! And all of us around the world are blessed to discover her talent and allow her to share that to the world. It would be fantastic what she could do with that voice as she matures and gets older. Should we opera fanatics be holding our breath?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment