Nuffnang Leaderboard
Looking For An Artist?
Popular Posts This Week
-
Tony Award winner Idina Menzel has one top 10 hit in the US. 2014 - Let It Go (#5)
-
Ed Kowalczyk, former lead singer of Live, will have a concert here this Saturday, April 28, with the band, Vertical Horizon. This will, ...
-
The rapper Wale has one hit in My Weekly Top 10 countdown. 2017 - Colombia Heights (with J. Balvin) (#6) Here's the video of the so...
-
Oh my God!! This is my most favorite video this year simply because of its message of tolerance. Thanks Marsha for spreading this message...
-
This video was taken in one of Jann Arden's concerts in Canada and it shows her fantastic sense of humor and her ability to self-deprec...
-
After a seven year absence from the UK Top 10 , reggae dance hall performer, Sean Paul returns with She Doesn't Mind , his e...
-
Luke Mejares has one top 10 hit in my OPM countdown. 2014 - Strange Flower (with True Faith, Carlo Magno, Ryan Armamento) (#5)
-
Well, just something for you to drool on while you're sucking on that lollipop. Even in his 30's, Joey McInt...
-
Thanks to Body Jam 73, the American-Canadian DJ duo of Duck Sauce gets their second #1 song in my personal countdown, as NRG, moves to ...
-
Josh Groban has eight top ten hits in My Weekly Top 10 countdown. Four of them went all the way to #1. 2002 - To Where You Are (#7) 2...
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Remembering that Cheeky Westlife Live Performance of Don't Cha!
I saw their live performance of the Pussycat Dolls' Don't Cha, when they did a concert in Hong Kong in 2007 and I remember that my friend, Wil and I were very amused by this performance. However, I only found one video of this song in Youtube for their HK performance so I decided to post their performance of this song in Wembley - same choreography, same cheeky moves! Wil and I would swoon along with audience everytime the boys would gyrate and move their hips that way! It was a very sexy performance which really made our night! Very memorable up to this day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment