Nuffnang Leaderboard
Looking For An Artist?
Popular Posts This Week
-
Tony Award winner Idina Menzel has one top 10 hit in the US. 2014 - Let It Go (#5)
-
Ed Kowalczyk, former lead singer of Live, will have a concert here this Saturday, April 28, with the band, Vertical Horizon. This will, ...
-
The rapper Wale has one hit in My Weekly Top 10 countdown. 2017 - Colombia Heights (with J. Balvin) (#6) Here's the video of the so...
-
Oh my God!! This is my most favorite video this year simply because of its message of tolerance. Thanks Marsha for spreading this message...
-
This video was taken in one of Jann Arden's concerts in Canada and it shows her fantastic sense of humor and her ability to self-deprec...
-
After a seven year absence from the UK Top 10 , reggae dance hall performer, Sean Paul returns with She Doesn't Mind , his e...
-
Luke Mejares has one top 10 hit in my OPM countdown. 2014 - Strange Flower (with True Faith, Carlo Magno, Ryan Armamento) (#5)
-
Well, just something for you to drool on while you're sucking on that lollipop. Even in his 30's, Joey McInt...
-
Thanks to Body Jam 73, the American-Canadian DJ duo of Duck Sauce gets their second #1 song in my personal countdown, as NRG, moves to ...
-
Josh Groban has eight top ten hits in My Weekly Top 10 countdown. Four of them went all the way to #1. 2002 - To Where You Are (#7) 2...
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Revisiting the Indigo Girls - Get Out the Map
This is another one of my favorite songs from their Shaming of the Sun album. This video was taken in 2008! I'm so glad they still sound so great even after all these years! I love singing to "I'm gonna clear my head I'm gonna drink that sun I'm gonna love you good and strong while our love is good and young."
I don't think they'd go this part of Asia but it would be cool if they can travel to this part of the world. I wish I were a billionaire. I would fly them over here and have a show here in Manila.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment