Nuffnang Leaderboard
Looking For An Artist?
Popular Posts This Week
-
Tony Award winner Idina Menzel has one top 10 hit in the US. 2014 - Let It Go (#5)
-
Ed Kowalczyk, former lead singer of Live, will have a concert here this Saturday, April 28, with the band, Vertical Horizon. This will, ...
-
The rapper Wale has one hit in My Weekly Top 10 countdown. 2017 - Colombia Heights (with J. Balvin) (#6) Here's the video of the so...
-
Oh my God!! This is my most favorite video this year simply because of its message of tolerance. Thanks Marsha for spreading this message...
-
This video was taken in one of Jann Arden's concerts in Canada and it shows her fantastic sense of humor and her ability to self-deprec...
-
After a seven year absence from the UK Top 10 , reggae dance hall performer, Sean Paul returns with She Doesn't Mind , his e...
-
Luke Mejares has one top 10 hit in my OPM countdown. 2014 - Strange Flower (with True Faith, Carlo Magno, Ryan Armamento) (#5)
-
Well, just something for you to drool on while you're sucking on that lollipop. Even in his 30's, Joey McInt...
-
Thanks to Body Jam 73, the American-Canadian DJ duo of Duck Sauce gets their second #1 song in my personal countdown, as NRG, moves to ...
-
Josh Groban has eight top ten hits in My Weekly Top 10 countdown. Four of them went all the way to #1. 2002 - To Where You Are (#7) 2...
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Janet Jackson in Why Did I Get Married
This is the first time I've seen Janet Jackson act - and I think she did well in it! She was very confident and believable, and even in her scenes where she had to cry, I think she acquitted herself well. I actually liked the movie and really cared for the characters in it. It's rare to see a drama in Hollywood where all the characters are African-American. I failed to see this movie in its theatrical run here, but I enjoyed watching it on cable tonight. Tyler Perry is smart enough to produce films for the African-American audience. At least those not familiar with their world can have a glimpse on them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment