Nuffnang Leaderboard
Looking For An Artist?
Popular Posts This Week
-
Ed Kowalczyk, former lead singer of Live, will have a concert here this Saturday, April 28, with the band, Vertical Horizon. This will, ...
-
Oh my God!! This is my most favorite video this year simply because of its message of tolerance. Thanks Marsha for spreading this message...
-
Tony Award winner Idina Menzel has one top 10 hit in the US. 2014 - Let It Go (#5)
-
This video was taken in one of Jann Arden's concerts in Canada and it shows her fantastic sense of humor and her ability to self-deprec...
-
The rapper Wale has one hit in My Weekly Top 10 countdown. 2017 - Colombia Heights (with J. Balvin) (#6) Here's the video of the so...
-
Luke Mejares has one top 10 hit in my OPM countdown. 2014 - Strange Flower (with True Faith, Carlo Magno, Ryan Armamento) (#5)
-
Sometimes, words are not enough to paint a picture, so I just leave you to enjoy these pictures of one of the hot boys ...
-
I'm not sure I would be able to watch the Backstreet Boys during their show this coming week. Money issues! How sad! Anyway, here ...
-
Kris Lawrence finally tops my OPM countdown this week, as Torpe, moves to the top spot. I haven't really followed much of Kris'...
-
Meat Loaf gets his third #1 album in the UK this week as Hell in a Handbasket debuts at #1. It's also his tenth Top 10 album. Here ...
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Creep - The Song that Introduced Radiohead to the World
I remember I was still in college when this song was released. Everybody loved this song and surprisingly, even if the message was a tad negative, in that age where losers were the superstars, the song reverberated with everyone who wanted to be with the cool crowd! Frankly, it's still the most accessible Radiohead song as their later songs were more ambient and does not really play well on radio. Even then, the group's loyal core fans have stayed with them as they released each of their new material.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment