Nuffnang Leaderboard
Looking For An Artist?
Popular Posts This Week
-
Ed Kowalczyk, former lead singer of Live, will have a concert here this Saturday, April 28, with the band, Vertical Horizon. This will, ...
-
The rapper Wale has one hit in My Weekly Top 10 countdown. 2017 - Colombia Heights (with J. Balvin) (#6) Here's the video of the so...
-
Tony Award winner Idina Menzel has one top 10 hit in the US. 2014 - Let It Go (#5)
-
Oh my God!! This is my most favorite video this year simply because of its message of tolerance. Thanks Marsha for spreading this message...
-
This video was taken in one of Jann Arden's concerts in Canada and it shows her fantastic sense of humor and her ability to self-deprec...
-
Luke Mejares has one top 10 hit in my OPM countdown. 2014 - Strange Flower (with True Faith, Carlo Magno, Ryan Armamento) (#5)
-
Sometimes, words are not enough to paint a picture, so I just leave you to enjoy these pictures of one of the hot boys ...
-
I'm not sure I would be able to watch the Backstreet Boys during their show this coming week. Money issues! How sad! Anyway, here ...
-
Kris Lawrence finally tops my OPM countdown this week, as Torpe, moves to the top spot. I haven't really followed much of Kris'...
-
After a seven year absence from the UK Top 10 , reggae dance hall performer, Sean Paul returns with She Doesn't Mind , his e...
Friday, April 8, 2011
My Britney Spears Top 5: #5 - '3'
In lieu of Britney's return to the #1 spot in the US album charts, I have decided to make a rundown of my five all-time favorite songs from Ms. Spears. The song at #5 is entitled '3' and it came from her 'The Singles Collection' which she released in 2009.
At the time of its release, it was one of the songs I danced to in my hiphop classes. The choreography was great and it made me love this song more since I appreciated very much, the intricacies of the steps, as it synched perfectly with the music.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment