Nuffnang Leaderboard
Looking For An Artist?
Popular Posts This Week
-
Ed Kowalczyk, former lead singer of Live, will have a concert here this Saturday, April 28, with the band, Vertical Horizon. This will, ...
-
Oh my God!! This is my most favorite video this year simply because of its message of tolerance. Thanks Marsha for spreading this message...
-
The rapper Wale has one hit in My Weekly Top 10 countdown. 2017 - Colombia Heights (with J. Balvin) (#6) Here's the video of the so...
-
Tony Award winner Idina Menzel has one top 10 hit in the US. 2014 - Let It Go (#5)
-
This video was taken in one of Jann Arden's concerts in Canada and it shows her fantastic sense of humor and her ability to self-deprec...
-
Luke Mejares has one top 10 hit in my OPM countdown. 2014 - Strange Flower (with True Faith, Carlo Magno, Ryan Armamento) (#5)
-
After a seven year absence from the UK Top 10 , reggae dance hall performer, Sean Paul returns with She Doesn't Mind , his e...
-
Sometimes, words are not enough to paint a picture, so I just leave you to enjoy these pictures of one of the hot boys ...
-
I'm not sure I would be able to watch the Backstreet Boys during their show this coming week. Money issues! How sad! Anyway, here ...
-
Kris Lawrence finally tops my OPM countdown this week, as Torpe, moves to the top spot. I haven't really followed much of Kris'...
Friday, April 8, 2011
My Britney Spears Top 5: #4 - 'Anticipating'
The next four songs show my bias towards Britney's earlier work. Her recent work is great too, but sometimes, nothing really beats the 'classics'.
My #4 favorite song from Ms. Spears is 'Anticipating' from the 'Britney' album which she released in 2002. This one sounds very much close to Janet Jackson's 'All for You' - but I don't care - this is exactly the relaxed dance beat that I love very much! I remember playing this song again and again in her 'Britney' album! This song was perfect for grooving when driving, especially on days when the traffic is just irritating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment