Nuffnang Leaderboard
Looking For An Artist?
Popular Posts This Week
-
Ed Kowalczyk, former lead singer of Live, will have a concert here this Saturday, April 28, with the band, Vertical Horizon. This will, ...
-
Oh my God!! This is my most favorite video this year simply because of its message of tolerance. Thanks Marsha for spreading this message...
-
The rapper Wale has one hit in My Weekly Top 10 countdown. 2017 - Colombia Heights (with J. Balvin) (#6) Here's the video of the so...
-
Tony Award winner Idina Menzel has one top 10 hit in the US. 2014 - Let It Go (#5)
-
This video was taken in one of Jann Arden's concerts in Canada and it shows her fantastic sense of humor and her ability to self-deprec...
-
Luke Mejares has one top 10 hit in my OPM countdown. 2014 - Strange Flower (with True Faith, Carlo Magno, Ryan Armamento) (#5)
-
After a seven year absence from the UK Top 10 , reggae dance hall performer, Sean Paul returns with She Doesn't Mind , his e...
-
Sometimes, words are not enough to paint a picture, so I just leave you to enjoy these pictures of one of the hot boys ...
-
I'm not sure I would be able to watch the Backstreet Boys during their show this coming week. Money issues! How sad! Anyway, here ...
-
Kris Lawrence finally tops my OPM countdown this week, as Torpe, moves to the top spot. I haven't really followed much of Kris'...
Saturday, April 23, 2011
New OPM Music: LDP's Here to Own It
The Autotune is everywhere! You can hear it in Somedaydream's Hey Daydreamer. Now, LDP uses it in their new song Here to Own It. I love the positive message of the song and I'm glad today's Filipino youth are coming forward to express their desire to own the world. Brashness and fearlessness are truly youthful traits. This song reminds me of how I felt twenty years ago, when I felt the world was my oyster. It sometimes confounds me how fearless I was when I was young. Where did that fearlessness go? Oh well, to teh guys of LDP, go guys, you're here in this world, to own it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment