Nuffnang Leaderboard
Looking For An Artist?
Popular Posts This Week
-
Ed Kowalczyk, former lead singer of Live, will have a concert here this Saturday, April 28, with the band, Vertical Horizon. This will, ...
-
Oh my God!! This is my most favorite video this year simply because of its message of tolerance. Thanks Marsha for spreading this message...
-
The rapper Wale has one hit in My Weekly Top 10 countdown. 2017 - Colombia Heights (with J. Balvin) (#6) Here's the video of the so...
-
Tony Award winner Idina Menzel has one top 10 hit in the US. 2014 - Let It Go (#5)
-
This video was taken in one of Jann Arden's concerts in Canada and it shows her fantastic sense of humor and her ability to self-deprec...
-
Luke Mejares has one top 10 hit in my OPM countdown. 2014 - Strange Flower (with True Faith, Carlo Magno, Ryan Armamento) (#5)
-
After a seven year absence from the UK Top 10 , reggae dance hall performer, Sean Paul returns with She Doesn't Mind , his e...
-
Sometimes, words are not enough to paint a picture, so I just leave you to enjoy these pictures of one of the hot boys ...
-
I'm not sure I would be able to watch the Backstreet Boys during their show this coming week. Money issues! How sad! Anyway, here ...
-
Kris Lawrence finally tops my OPM countdown this week, as Torpe, moves to the top spot. I haven't really followed much of Kris'...
Monday, April 18, 2011
New OPM Picks: Somedaydream's 'Hey Daydreamer
This song really sounds like one of those done by Owl City, although the latter sounds like he really does the vocals sans Autotune. The Autotune you can hear in this song is a novelty but I do hope the singer does not really rely on it just for gimmick because it could just mean one thing - he doesn't have a good singing voice - which I think would be too bad especially if he comes up with well-written songs. That gimmick could only last him up to two hit songs tops, after that, he'd better get a really good vocalist - which should not be a problem here in Manila.
This song though is cute and I'm starting to love it! It's already at #3 in the OPM Myx Countdown so I'm voting for it so it may go higher than that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment