Nuffnang Leaderboard
Looking For An Artist?
Popular Posts This Week
-
This video was taken in one of Jann Arden's concerts in Canada and it shows her fantastic sense of humor and her ability to self-deprec...
-
Oh my God!! This is my most favorite video this year simply because of its message of tolerance. Thanks Marsha for spreading this message...
-
Ed Kowalczyk, former lead singer of Live, will have a concert here this Saturday, April 28, with the band, Vertical Horizon. This will, ...
-
Tony Award winner Idina Menzel has one top 10 hit in the US. 2014 - Let It Go (#5)
-
The rapper Wale has one hit in My Weekly Top 10 countdown. 2017 - Colombia Heights (with J. Balvin) (#6) Here's the video of the so...
-
Luke Mejares has one top 10 hit in my OPM countdown. 2014 - Strange Flower (with True Faith, Carlo Magno, Ryan Armamento) (#5)
-
Sometimes, words are not enough to paint a picture, so I just leave you to enjoy these pictures of one of the hot boys ...
-
Forget about Katy Perry or Lady Gaga . This guy, Ben Adams , who sang last Saturday night, as part of the boy band A1, is...
-
Kris Lawrence finally tops my OPM countdown this week, as Torpe, moves to the top spot. I haven't really followed much of Kris'...
-
I was able to see two mildly different sets of setlists from Mariah Carey's Elusive Chanteuse tour. This is the one that I like bet...
Monday, April 4, 2011
My Five Favorite Burt Bacharach Songs #2 - I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself by The White Stripes
I actually didn't know that Burt Bacharach composed this song. I learned of this song when Cameron Diaz danced to this in one of those Charlie's Angels movies. It just sounded so sultry yet sad and the guitar riffs of Jack White and his pleading voice just made this song rock so much - at least for me! Of course, the video is just so wicked!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment