Nuffnang Leaderboard
Looking For An Artist?
Popular Posts This Week
-
Ed Kowalczyk, former lead singer of Live, will have a concert here this Saturday, April 28, with the band, Vertical Horizon. This will, ...
-
The rapper Wale has one hit in My Weekly Top 10 countdown. 2017 - Colombia Heights (with J. Balvin) (#6) Here's the video of the so...
-
Tony Award winner Idina Menzel has one top 10 hit in the US. 2014 - Let It Go (#5)
-
Oh my God!! This is my most favorite video this year simply because of its message of tolerance. Thanks Marsha for spreading this message...
-
This video was taken in one of Jann Arden's concerts in Canada and it shows her fantastic sense of humor and her ability to self-deprec...
-
Luke Mejares has one top 10 hit in my OPM countdown. 2014 - Strange Flower (with True Faith, Carlo Magno, Ryan Armamento) (#5)
-
Sometimes, words are not enough to paint a picture, so I just leave you to enjoy these pictures of one of the hot boys ...
-
I'm not sure I would be able to watch the Backstreet Boys during their show this coming week. Money issues! How sad! Anyway, here ...
-
Kris Lawrence finally tops my OPM countdown this week, as Torpe, moves to the top spot. I haven't really followed much of Kris'...
-
After a seven year absence from the UK Top 10 , reggae dance hall performer, Sean Paul returns with She Doesn't Mind , his e...
Monday, April 18, 2011
Discovering Spongecola through 'Tambay'
One thing I love about listening to the OPM Myx Countdown is that I get to discover Filipino bands which have been rocking the local music scene for years, and finally finding out why they have a career in the first place. This song has already reached number one in the countdown and it's not hard to see why - it's just the perfect rock song for these hot, summer days!
It's only this week that I'm starting to vote for the song. It's a slow burn type of song in my book, and although it has already fallen from the top, I don't care, at least voting for the song will allow it to stay for a few more weeks. Now, I want to buy a Spongecola CD and find out how the other band's songs really sound!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment