Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Michael Buble Setlist for Manila Concert



This is the concert that I'm really looking forward to watching this year!  I missed him the first few times he came here to Manila so I'm very excited to see him this time around.  Here is the setlist that he's going to perform for his To Be Loved concert tour and includes all the songs I want him to sing!


  1. "Fever"
  2. "Haven't Met You Yet"
  3. "Try a Little Tenderness"
  4. "You Make Me Feel So Young"
  5. "Moondance"
  6. "Come Dance with Me"
  7. "Feeling Good"
  8. Instrumental (Team Buble)
  9. "I've Got the World on a String"
  10. "Everything"
  11. "That's All"
  12. "Close Your Eyes"
  13. "How Can You Mend a Broken Heart"
  14. "Home"
  15. "Get Lucky"
  16. "Who's Lovin' You(performed with Naturally 7)
  17. "I Want You Back(performed with Naturally 7) (A cappella)
  18. "To Love Somebody" (performed with Naturally 7)
  19. "All You Need is Love"
  20. "Burning Love"
  21. "It's a Beautiful Day"
Encore:
  1. "Cry Me a River"
  2. "Save the Last Dance for Me"
  3. "A Song for You"

1 comment: