Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, November 17, 2017

Partied Like It Was the 80s Again: Belinda Carlisle Rocks Singapore


I have watched concerts in Singapore before but I realized now that they are such sticklers to the time!
The concert ticket to Belinda Carlisle's 30th year anniversary of her album Heaven on Earth tour said 8PM but 8PM in Manila means 9PM, 9:30 even!
But not in Singapore!
The show started on time and I came a bit late!! Buti na lang she sang her more unknown songs from that album so I didn't miss much.
I have actually seen Belinda Carlisle live already, here in Manila, way back in 2014, but she was like the front act only for Howard Jones and Human League - and she only did like 3 songs - so bitin talaga. for me - who knew her complete discography.
So when I saw the setlist of this show, way back in July, I bought a ticket immediately and it was great that I saw her live again.
I had so much fun watching the show, even if we were not allowed to take any pictures. So sorry guys, every time I would turn on my camera, the security girl would come to me tsk tsk
So I just decided to enjoy the night and watch her perform each song without any distractions!
I followed Belinda's career even after Heaven is a Place on Earth so I am familiar even with her albums which did not become hits here in the Philippines.
Kaya ayun, virtual sing along with her that night!
It was great to party like it was the 80s again!

No comments:

Post a Comment