Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Getting To Know 1D A Lot More

I didn't know that the boys of One Direction were just guys who auditioned for Britain's X-Factor until tonight after I watched their concert movie along with Laura and Dylan! Imagine that! They could be the most successful reality TV show stars ever! They do have incredible chemistry together and they seem to be just regular blokes who can sing and who happen to be cute as well. I have my eyes on Zayn Malik haha I think he'll grow up to become one sexy man - and he had the least talking time in this movie! I wish Charice and Jessica Sanchez had a strong production team like them - people who can really give them hits to sing! The reality is, no hit songs, no career - kahit American Idol ka pa or whatever reality TV title you win.....

No comments:

Post a Comment