Nuffnang Leaderboard
Looking For An Artist?
Popular Posts This Week
-
Nominee: Best Contemporary World Music Album - Chandrika Krishnamurthy Tandon's Om Namo Narayanaya: Soul Call OMG! I think I found ...
-
The Showtime all-boys dance group Hashtags has one hit in My OPM Top 10 countdown. 2016 - #Roadtrip (#9) This week, the song moves u...
-
This is the concert that I'm really looking forward to watching this year! I missed him the first few times he came here to Manila...
-
Colbie Caillat has five top ten songs in my personal countdown. 2007 - Bubbly (#7) 2008 - Realize (#10) 2009 - Lucky (with Jason ...
-
Well, I've decided to vote for all new songs this week, except for All for Patricia's Paasa. I'm happy that there are seve...
-
Isabelle de Leon's very first #1 hit in my OPM countdown, 1 Week to Move On, slips from #1 to #2 this week.
-
It's the season of love once again and lovebirds and people in love of all ages will again be flocking to the different concert venu...
-
It's going to be a busy weekend next weekend as two acts are performing here in Manila. Pentatonix will be at the Araneta Coliseum ...
-
Sometimes, words are not enough to paint a picture, so I just leave you to enjoy these pictures of one of the hot boys ...
-
After she did two ballads, Save Me and Fire Burns, Nicki exits the stage once again and the DJ plays her song Marilyn Monroe ...
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Meat Loaf: Hell in a Handbasket
Meat Loaf gets his third #1 album in the UK this week as Hell in a Handbasket debuts at #1. It's also his tenth Top 10 album. Here are his Top 10 albums in the UK -
1977 - Bat Out of Hell (#9)
1981 - Dead Ringer (#1)
1983 - Midnight at the Lost and Found (#3)
1984 - Bad Attitude (#8)
1993 - Bat Out of Hell II: Back into Hell (#1)
1995 - Welcome to the Neighbourhood (#3)
2003 - Couldn't Have Said It Better (#4)
2006 - Bat Out of Hell III: Monster on the Loose (#3)
2010 - Hang Cool Teddy Bear (#4)
2012 - Hell in a Handbasket (#1)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment