Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, June 4, 2015

One Good Reason Why I Enjoy Watching the PPO - The Conductor is Goodlooking!


There’s nothing elitist about classical music–and this conductor gives away tickets to prove it

You can call me shallow but one of the reasons why I enjoy watching PPO performances is because of their goodlooking conductor Olivier Ochanine!  Unfortunately though, I have missed most of their season this year due to financial reasons, but since it will be his last year with the PPO this year, I will make sure to attend all the PPO's remaining shows, especially those that he will be conducting. 

Hayy, oh well, he can't stay here forever.  He still has to grow professionally and find other orchestras to nurture.  Anyway, I'll just keep tabs with the PPOs performances, especially the ones where Olivier is conducting!

No comments:

Post a Comment