Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, December 26, 2019

My FABE Music Top 10 Countdown: December 27, 2019


Indonesian singer Rizky Febian becomes the first singer from his country to top My FABE Music Top 10 countdown.  Thanks to my Indonesian language classes, another language opens up their musical influences to me.

Here are my ten favorite songs by international artists for the week ending December 27, 2019 -

#1 Kesempurnaan Cinta (#2) *1 week
      Rizky Febian

#2 Mine Right Now (#3)
      Sigrid

#3 No New Friends (#4)
      LSD

#4 Happy With You (#5)
      Paul McCartney

#5 Harmony Hall  (#6)
       Vampire Weekend

#6 Megatron  (#7)
      Nicki Minaj

#7 Memories (#9)
      Maroon 5

#8 Blessing  (#10)
      Laura Story

#9 The Man (NEW)
      Taylor Swift

#10 NASA (NEW)
        Ariana Grande

No comments:

Post a Comment