Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Laura Loves Walk the Moon!

I first heard this song last Christmas and the beat was so catchy it became the #1 song in my personal countdown, January 9 of this year. 


I never thought this song would catch on with the young people today because the beat (and the video) is so retro and so 80s and at that time, I think it was Taylor Swift's Blank Space and Bruno Mars' Uptown Funk that was dominating the US airwaves.
I was just shocked two weeks ago to hear Laura and Dylan singing this song! I was like, "How do you know this song?" and Laura said, "Oh, everyone in school is singing it!". I said "Seriously?!!" 



It took the song six months to reach the mainstream!! Not bad......
Pwede rin pala ma-dig ng mga bata ang 80s sound noh. This band sounds like Wang Chung to me and they're coming to Trinoma in mid-August! Yun lang, ang panget ng acoustics sa Trinoma, super sabog!






No comments:

Post a Comment