Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, October 18, 2015

My Weekly Top 10: For the Week Ending October 16, 2015


Jamaican singer OMI tops my personal countdown this week for the very first time. This worldwide hit is also cool for me.  I just love how the trumpet sounds!  I miss that actually from a regular top 10 radio hit.

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending October 16, 2015:

#1 OMI - Cheerleader (NEW)

#2 Tori Amos - Selkie (#2)

#3 Toni Braxton /Babyface - Take It Back (#3)

#4 Ricky Martin - Adios (#10)

#5 Deorro / Chris Brown - Five More Hours (NEW)

#6 Hunter Hayes - Invisible (#8)

#7 Vanessa Carlton - I Don't Want to be a Bride (#9)

#8 Madonna - Ghosttown (NEW)

#9 Flosstradamus / GTA  / Lil Jon - Prison Riot (NEW)

#10 Adam Lambert - Ghost Town (NEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment