Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Partying With Go West - My Kings of Wishful Thinking

 
Anyone who has seen the iconic Julia Roberts movie, Pretty Woman would be familiar with Go West's song, King of Wishful Thinking. I remember it distinctly being played in the movie in the beginning scene where Richard Gere leaves his own party (I forget why) and drives through the winding roads of Beverly Hills in this very fancy car!



Anyhow, Go West already had hits before that song and when I was in first year high school, Call Me and Don't Close Your Eyes were big party hits everytime we had a dance in school. Hayyy....those were the days of innocence and just pure fun! Now, everybody wants to do the doggy - like, whew, all you guys are too young to do that - and it's not a very comfortable position!

 


Anyway, the traffic in QC was horrible last night! I really thought we would miss the whole show because it said 7PM in my ticket! I believe we just got out of the tangled QC traffic mess by 8PM and although I was trying to be calm about it, I felt a little bad that I would miss a good part of the show, just like I did Owl City!!



No comments:

Post a Comment