Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Parokya ni Edgar Delivers Another Hit, This time with Gloc-9


It was only last year that I really lent an ear to OPM music so I practically missed most of the career of Parokya ni Edgar, one of the rare local bands who gets advertising deals from such big brands like Mitsubishi.  When I saw them in that ad, I knew that then how big they were in the local music scene, even if I was not familiar with their discography.

They did release a song last year which promptly went to #1 but it was only their duet with Happy Sy where the band finally made a breakthrough to me!  It is definitely one of my biggest favorite songs this year. However, I still have to familiarize myself with their follow up song, One Hit Combo with Gloc 9. Nevertheless, it's already a hit in the OPM Myx Countdown, reaching as high as #2, for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment