Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Concert Review: The Gorgeous Boys of Lawson Heats Up Eastwood Park in Manila!








Today's high school kids are so lucky because they get the chance to act like high school kids around the bands they really love. That was not possible 30 years ago, when air travel was not that cheap and the world was not globalized yet. It would've been fun to be shrieking and dancing and singing with bands like Culture Club, the Eurythmics, Tears for Fears and Duran Duran! Nowadays, high school kids can meet their musical heroes up close and even get their freakin' autographs!! The fan base of the British band Lawson is obviously teenybopper basically because of their sound. The band does not make any apologies about it and they milk their good looks and great band-playing skills to the hilt! Chapman Square is a pretty solid album and it shows a pretty mature band who just happens to have four gorgeous men at its helm. It was fun to feel like a high school kid again last night. I did not jump or shout anymore because I was too self-conscious about my age and the girth of my waist. But deep inside of me, I was just as giddy as the young teenage kids beside me!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment