Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Justin Timberlake Returns to the Summit of My Personal Countdown

Justin Timberlake wastes no time in topping my personal countdown.  Mirrors moves up this week from #2 to #1 to become his fifth #1 song in my personal countdown.

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending March 29, 2013.

#1 Justin Timberlake - Mirrors (#2)

#2 Como Le Gusta A Tu Cuerpo - Carlos Vives and Michel Telo (#4)

#3 1, 2, 3, 4 - Lee Ha Yi (#8)

#4 Sure Be Cool If You Did - Blake Shelton (#1)

#5 Zedd - Clarity (#3)

#6 Alexis Jordan - Hush Hush (#28)

#7 Tegomass - Sayonara Ni Sayonara (#29)

#8 Leighton Meester - Words I Couldn't Say (#25)

#9 Garrett Hedlund - Chances Are (#26)

#10 Ronan Keating - NYC Girl (NEW)



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment