Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, April 4, 2013

A Spanish Song From A Colombian and Brazilian Singer Tops My Personal Countdown this Week

Carlos Vives from Colombia and Michel Telo from Brazil, both big superstars in the world of Latin music, get their very first #1 hit in my personal countdown this week, as Como Le Gusta A Tu Cuerpo moves from #2 to #1.  It's also the second top 10 hit for both guys in my personal countdown.

Here are my ten favorite song for the week ending April 5, 2013 -

#1 Carlos Vives / Michel Telo - Como Le Gusta A Tu Cuerpo (#2)

#2 Lee Ha Yi - 1, 2, 3, 4 - (#3)

#3 Alexis Jordan - Hush Hush  (#6)

#4 Tegomass - Sayonara Ni Sayonara (#7)

#5 Leighton Meester - Words I Couldn't Say (#8)

#6 Justin Timberlake - Mirrors (#1)

#7 Ronan Keating - NYC Girl (#10)

#8 One Direction - Heart Attack (#11)

#9 Alanis Morissette - Empathy (#17)

#10 Lee Seung Gi - Return (#16)

No comments:

Post a Comment