Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Sia


I first heard the Australian singer Sia through her hit Clap Your Hands way back in 2010.  I was channel surfing then when I encountered her video on MTV.  The video was unique in the Sia way and the bouncy beat definitely caught my attention.


That's how I was introduced to her!  Eventually, she did vocals for David Guetta and Flo Rida, and both became worldwide hits.  It was just a matter of time before the world discovered her talent!


She has five top 10 hits in My FABE Music Top 10 countdown including three #1 songs.


2010 - Clap Your Hands (#1) *1 week


2011 - Titanium (with David Guetta) (#1) * 1 week


2014 - Chandelier (#1) * 1 week


2015 - Big Girls Cry (#6)


2017 - Bang My Head (with Fetty Wap and David Guetta) (#8)

No comments:

Post a Comment