Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Saturday, February 10, 2018

My FABE Music Top 10 Countdown - February 9, 2018


The Cast of Dear Evan Hansen gets their third #1 song from their musical this week as If I Could Tell Her moves up to the top spot of My FABE Music's Top 10 countdown.

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending February 9, 2018 - 

#1 If I Could Tell Her (#2)
      Cast of Dear Evan Hansen

#2 Nandemonaiya (# 3)
      RADWIMPS

#3 Love You Like That (#4)
      Dagny

#4 Backbeat  (#1)
      Dagny

#5 Dirty Sexy Money (NEW)
      David Guetta / Charli XCX / Afrojack / French Montana

#6 Seventh Heaven (#6)
      Beck

#7 Pure Comedy (#8)
      Father John Misty

#8 Light of My Life (#9)
      Shania Twain

#9 I Miss You  (10)
      Clean Bandit / Julia Michaels

#10 The Fighter (NEW)
        Keith Urban / Carrie Underwood

No comments:

Post a Comment