Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Concert Review: Selena Gomez Manila Revival Tour








Selena Gomez now becomes the latest artist where I had to accompany Laura so she could watch the show.

I had to listen to Selena's Revival album the whole of Saturday para naman I would enjoy her music and her show last night.

She does have a very solid album and she sang two of the songs I like there - Survivors and Me and the Rhythm. She has a ballad called Camouflage but it was not on the setlist.

She also deviated from the setlist a bit - playing her hit - Love You Like A Song instead.

Well, I don't know if it were the acoustics of MOA Arena or she does not really have a big voice. Vic can barely understand what she was singing about.

However, since I already knew her setlist, I knew which songs to enjoying and at what part she was going to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment