Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Concert Review: Markki Stroem and KZ Tandingan in Jazzified



This is the third OPM concert I saw this year (Lea Salonga, Sam Concepcion were the first two) and this is the first time ever that I saw more OPM acts than foreign ones. 

Well, that lead will not last for long as Vertical Horizon, The Lumineers and Ellie Goulding are all coming up, and wala pa akong nakikitang local act na I like who is mounting a show - unless I go to Saguijo.

Anyway, Markki and KZ stuck to their jazzified concept last night and almost 95% of the show featured songs rearranged in a jazzified manner. I found it rather cool kasi at least, I did not feel like I was just attending some karaoke party! Alam mo naman dito sa Pinas, everyone can sing, so you don't really have to pay thousands of pesoses just to hear someone sing Rihanna's Diamonds or whatever's a hit on radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment