Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, June 2, 2017

Concerts I Am Watching This Month - TJ Monterde and Joey Albert



I only have little extra budget this month for entertainment, so I have decided to watch TJ Monterde and Joey Albert's shows, both at the Music Museum.  TJ's will be on June 17 while Joey (with The Company) will be on June 24.

I am pretty excited to see both shows as they are the best of OPM from today's generation and from mine.  

I have seen Joey Albert perform before and it was a great show, and she rarely performs live so it's always an event!

I have seen TJ perform in Fisher Mall before and I swear he looks much much better in person than in the videos or pics.  I don't know why. I was surprised to find out it was him!  This time, I hope I can get the Meet and Greet tickets, para naman may selfie kami!

No comments:

Post a Comment