Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, September 22, 2017

My FABE Music Weekly OPM Top 10 Countdown: September 15, 2017


Christian Bautista gets his seventh #1 song in My OPM Top 10 countdown as 'Kapit' moves to the top spot. 

I think that safely puts him as the current artist with the most #1 songs in my local countdown.  That, I would still have to verify though.

Here are my ten favorite OPM songs for the week ending September 15, 2017.

#1 Kapit                             (#2)
      Christian Bautista 

#2 Idjay                             (NEW)
      Davey Langit

#3 Our Moment               (#5)
       Kyle Echarri

#4 Sa Ngalan ng Pag-Ibig (#4)
      December Avenue

#5 Here in My Heart (#7)
      Mayonnaise

#6 Kulay                               (#9)
      Young JV

#7 Ether                                (#10)
      Gabby Alipe

#8 Itsumo                            (NEW)
      Mobbstarr

#9 Kumakaba                      (NEW)
      Sassa

#10 Stars and Caramel Bars   (NEW)
        Sharlene San Pedro

No comments:

Post a Comment