Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, March 8, 2012

My New Favorite Perfect Pop Song: Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe





Every year, there are about ten songs which instantly catch my attention and 90% of the time, they are pop songs, since, well, I love pop music very much! This year, it's only been March but there are already three songs which fit this category. Ed Sheeran blew me away earlier this year with his "Lego House". Then around Valentine's Day last month, Gotye's "Somebody That I Used to Know" played endlessly in my Ipod. Now last night, while I was browsing the Billboard charts, I came upon this uplifting pop ditty from Canadian singer, Carly Rae Jepsen's Call Me Maybe. I just love the guy in the video! He's uber-uber hot!! And I love the song too! Just really perks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment