Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, December 30, 2012

3rd MyFABEMusic Awards: Rock Act of 2012

Three of the nominated artists for Rock Act of the Year performed here in Manila in 2012, Edwin McCain, Keane and Vertical Horizon.  Because of it, I was able to listen to their work, songs which I would've normally missed since they don't really chart anymore, so really, thanks to the concert organizers who have brought them here.

Melissa Etheridge figures well also this year since I bought her CD, ironically, December of 2011, and it was only this year that I fully listened to it, and discovered a TON of gems from her album Fearless Love!

Finally, since I made my chart watching a worldwide activity this year, I was introduced to this fantastic Japanese band called Sakanacation and their quirky rock music!  Frankly, I don't understand a freakin' thing they're singing but I love the way they sing it!

Here are the nominees for Rock Act of the Year -


Edwin McCain

















Keane


 

















Melissa Etheridge














Sakanaction


 














Vertical Horizon

And the Rock Act of 2012 is Vertical Horizon.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment