Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Download of the Week: John Mayer's - Assassin

John Mayer will have a show here in Manila tomorrow night and I've been listening to his latest album, 'Battle Studies' for the past 2 weeks, and I'm happy to report that this CD has several gems, which, although I know will not be released, are truly reflective of John's emotional state at that time when he was making this CD.  And in honor of his show tomorrow, John gets the Download of the Week with this song, Assassin, which happens to be my favorite song from 'Battle Studies'.  I love its moody nature and the woh woh part, which is really melancholy.  I haven't really read the lyrics yet, so I don't really know yet what the song is all about.  Anyhow, I love its melody and its brooding nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment