Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Monday, February 7, 2011

My Votes For this Week's OPM Myx Countdown - February 7, 2011




Well, I've decided to vote for all new songs this week, except for All for Patricia's Paasa.  I'm happy that there are several new good songs in the countdown this week.  I was a bit bored with the countdown this past January, but I'm glad there are some new exciting songs to start 2011.

Here are my votes for this week's OPM Myx Countdown -

1.  All for Patricia by Paasa ( 4 votes per day)
2.  Drive by Chris Cayzer (3 votes per day)
3.  Ain't A Crime by Amber (2 votes per day)
4.  Larawan by Eevee (1 vote per day)

Myx only allows voters to cast 10 votes per day so I just divide these 10 votes among the four top songs that I like for that week.

No comments:

Post a Comment