Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Grammys 2011 Focus: Chandrika Krishnamurthy Tandon's Om Namo Narayanaya: Soul Call




Nominee: Best Contemporary World Music Album - Chandrika Krishnamurthy Tandon's Om Namo Narayanaya: Soul Call

OMG! I think I found the album that should win the Grammy award for 2011 in the Best Contemporary World Music Album - this is it! This woman's voice is just unbelievable and so beautiful! I am now curious into buying her whole album! It would be perfect for nights where soothing music is the call of the day. Also, this type of music is not normally in my CD collection but it's wise to broaden my horizons from time to time.

3 comments:

  1. Without a question - this a Grammy worthy album. It's incredibly beautiful! I couldn't agree more!

    Eric Chapelle
    http://ericchapelle.bandcamp.com/album/across-the-water

    ReplyDelete
  2. All Vedic chants and music are so much soul searching!
    Gift to the human race!!

    ReplyDelete